These Instagram-worthy invitations will give you some amazing ideas!
1. Instead of the usual floral watercolor prints, why not go for lovebirds?
2. Painted pastel roses in the shape of a heart plus gold stamp foil for the couple’s name equals one truly romantic invite.
A heart of roses for this lovely bespoke save the dates. ❤️?❤️ #foilstamping #inkscribbler ? A photo posted by Ink Scribbler (@inkscribbler) on
3. Can’t decide on which shade to use? Go for the entire color wheel like this invitation set!
4. Leave wedding guests speechless with an engraved invitation printed on acrylic glass. They will definitely want to keep your invite!
Engraved on acrylic.. Speechless.. #calligraphy #weddng #invitation A photo posted by JoannieCandi (@joanniecandi) on
5. Ask your favorite illustrator to transform you into cartoons for your invite cover.
6. Have your names written with a brush pen then have the letters embossed. Simple yet beautiful!
Brush writing + embossing + black foil. Don’t you just love everything that can be done with paper? #brush #weddingsph #calligraphy #wedding | Regram from @printsonalities. A photo posted by Fozzy Castro-Dayrit (@thefozzybook) on
7. Try a bold floral palette and use the same pattern in the inner part of your envelope.
8. Pale pink and green watercolor patterns never looked so good on cream paper. Complete the suite with an elegant calligraphy of your names.
Stay classy! A photo posted by Ink Scribbler (@inkscribbler) on
9. A rustic outdoor wedding deserves a similarly themed set of invites with tall trees, delicate flowers, and hanging lights.
10. When you’re unsure about which type of pattern to use, go for lace. It will forever be a classy option.
Traditional Lace Pocket Wedding Invitation from Invitations4Less.com #wedding #weddinginvitation #weddinginvites #weddinginvite #weddinginvitations #weddinginspiration #discountweddinginvitations #discountinvitations #pocketweddinginvitations #pocketweddinginvitation #invitations #invitations4less #carlsoncraft *For more information go to http://wedding.invitations4less.com/ImageViewer.asp?ID=4187&Type=I A photo posted by Invitations4Less (@invitations4less.com_) on
11. This union was written in the stars… And they’ve got a guide of starry constellations and a handy telescope to prove it!
12. For a stunning invitation cover, accentuate an elegant monogram of your initials with a floral watercolor wreath.
For more wedding planning tips, like us on Facebook at Hizon’s Catering or Subscribe to our daily Newsletter below.
For more than 30 years , we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, kids parties, corporate events, and private celebrations. In all these events, we make sure we are not only your caterer but more importantly your partner in every step from conceptualizing, budgeting and planning up to final execution.